Sunday, September 21, 2008

Apothia Announces Fashion Fragrance West



Calling all fragrance lovers in the Melrose area. This is an event you're sure to want to attend! Enjoy a rare opportunity to hear about fragrance trends and the launching of new fragrances from niche West Coast fragrance houses.

The House of Givaudan, a leading global fragrance creator, presents Next!, their multimedia trend report that includes fragrances inspired by future trends and customized for Apothia. New fragrance launches and presentations from designers: Lisa Hoffman, Sarah Horowitz-Thran, Kate Growney, Yosh Han and Ron Robinson.

If that's not enough (and believe me, it is enough to get one there!), Sniffapalooza, the international organization for fragrance enthusiasts will guide the meeting with niche fragrance designers and representatives from L'Artisan, Serge Lutens, Mark Birley, Nana de Bary, Parfums de Rosine, Aphrodisiac, Dumann, Gendarme, Carnival Wax, Comptoir sud Pacifique, Diptyque and i Profumi di Firenze.

Click HERE for more information or to register

Oh my heavenly goodness! I only wish we had fabulous events like this in my area. I'd be first in line, I guarantee it! Of course, they'll also be giving out gift bags. Heavy sigh ... I need a plane ticket - fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin