Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Philosophy: Great Fragrance Sets Under $40


Philosophy fragrance fans will be exiting For the Love of Beauty as soon as they see this little gem of a deal. I must confess, I ordered a set in each fragrance before I shared the news here. (Forgive me.) Here's your chance to get a sweet little set of Philosophy Amazing Grace or Philosophy Inner Grace products for under $40. That's almost too good to be true! I ordered these for myself, but they also make tremendously appreciated gifts for friends and family.

If you've not tried a Philosophy fragrance before, you really should give it a whirl. They're soft, feminine, clean, fresh without being flowery or overpowering in the slightest. Since Inner Grace was introduced, it's become my favorite but I always have Amazing Grace on hand as well. There's not a time I where either of these delightful scents that I don't receive compliments. Quite literally, they are mood boosters, confidence builders and feel good beauties all in one!

In addition to the fragrance sets, Philosophy is offering an abundance of other great sets priced right for treating yourself or giving as gifts. For more information, visit Philosophy online.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Those are very affordable fragrances. I want to experience the scents of this fragrances. Very affordable too. :)

    human pheromones

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin