Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bliss Offers Discounted LAVANILA + Free Gift and More



Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I was just searching the internet trying to find LAVANILA's Three Wishes Body Butter set (can't find it anywhere, not even at Sephora), this is the set with the old configuration of Vanilla, Vanilla Grapefruit and Vanilla Blossom. I just adore all three butters in those fragrances. Anyway, while surfing, I came upon LAVANILA at Bliss Spa and they are offering the fragrances in both Vanilla Grapefruit and Vanilla Blossom at more than 1/2 off. That's $25 for a $56 bottle of fragrance. Get outta town!

Needless to say, I snapped up a bottle of each (love it!). Who can pass up a deal like that? Not I. I plan to keep one (just have to, shhhhh) and will give another as a gift. And to pass on even more good news, you can shop at Bliss right now and take advantage of their awesome deal celebrating Black Friday. There's so much goodness in store for you at Bliss - great items for giving and receiving. Simply click the image below to take advantage of the deal and enter the code at checkout - that simple!

With your purchase of $50 or more, you get FREE SHIPPING and free Bliss Body Butter Scents - yea! Click the link above to access the deal and enter code 118915 at checkout. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin