Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fergie Joins MAC Viva Glam Campaign

MAC Cosmetics Fergie Viva Glam

photo: spektra

I don't know 'bout you ladies (and guys), but I'm loving this promo image for Viva Glam VI! Fergie talks about her gratitude in being asked to join the MAC Viva Glam campaign due to its ability to educate folks and thru its promotion of the topic via people that can be a little controversial, like RuPaul and Mary J Blige.

FYI - VGVI lipstick and Lipglass are both available at MAC Pro now.

For more information about Fergie's involvement with MAC VGVI, read up at Spektra

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!
    Thanks for leaving a comment at the beauty bowl :) I love this photograph as well. She looks calm and confident and the makeup..I just can't wait to see it in store. I understand that there will be a lipstick right?

    luv,
    Grayburn

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin