Check out these bottles, love 'em!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Check out these bottles, love 'em!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Bloom has made some of my most coveted products. Among them, their Purifying Cleansing Milk and Luxurious Body Cream, both discontinued, are stockpiled in my "beauty closet". I'm just not willing to give them up. In fact, as I think about it, all the products I most love from this diva of a beauty brand (lsolid lip glosses in mirrored compacts for instance) are no longer available ... ho hum.
However, it's not at all surprising that I would flip over their new product lines as well!
- Buff Off: Apricot Kernal Scrub - Reveal a polished, smooth complexion and give dull skin the brush off with this gentle exfoliant. This cream-based scrub contains nature's own exfoliant, ground walnut shells combined with Apricot Kernel Oil to nourish and soften the skin
- Clean Sweep: Sweet Orange Cream Cleanser - Cleanse your skin and get back your zing with this refreshing orange-based cleanser. Contains skin toning Witch Hazel Extract and Sweet Orange Essential Oil to keep skin fresh and hydrated. Simple to use for everyday care
- Nuts About You: Sweet Almond Cleansing Oil - Take it all off! Eye makeup, foundation, the worries of the day. This Sweet Almond Cleansing Oil is the most effective and gentle way to remove all traces of makeup and skin impurities without stripping the skin of its natural oils. Delicately scented with Sweet Orange, Lavender and Tangerine essential oils
- Face the Day: Moisturising Ginseng Lotion - Start the day on the sunny side with this refreshing and light facial moisturiser. Ginseng, Aloe Vera, and Carrot Extract combine with Shea Butter to soften and moisturise while the refreshing blend of Lavender, Ylang, Ylang, May Chang and Geranium essential oils help calm and tone the skin
- Saving Face: Mutli Vitamin Face Cream - Give your best asset a more youthful appearnce with this nourishing, rejuvenating face cream. Vitamins A, C and E combine with Shea Butter, healing oils and botanical extracts to moisturise and rejuvenate the skin. Scented with Jasmine, Ylang, Ylang and Sweet Orange Essential Oils
- Clean with Envy: Green Clay Mask - Get to the bottom of clogged pores and draw away dirt for enviously clean skin. Kaolin Clay with Sweet Almond Oil and Rosehip Oil nourish and hydrate while Petigrain and Lavender Essential Oils calm and soothe the skin
- Butterfingers: Shea Butter Hand Cream - Let natural Shea Butter give you a hand to nourish and protect your pretty paws. A smooth, fast absorbing hand cream rich in moisturising Shea Butter and skin softening Sweet Almond Oil. Delicately scented with Lavender and Geranium Essential Oils
- Thirst Quencher: Vitamin E Body Cream - Every body loves a drink of moisturising body cream to replenish and restore dry skin. Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil and Carrot Extract combine with Vitamin E to soothe and nourish dry and tired skin. Scented with Ylang Ylang, Geranium and May Chang essential oils
Available in travel and trail pack sizes as well
Also dying to try their new lip plumper! Anyone try this yet?
Featuring two exciting new shades:
- PEACOCK EYESHADOW: a festive, sparkly teal flecked with glittering diamond-like shimmer
- POPPY LIP AND CHEEK STAIN: a bold, warm coral that can be used on the lips, cheeks and even a dab on the eye to add a dash of fun
And this product is absolutely fabulous; gorgeous shade, blendable texture, multiple uses - yummy! This sheer cherry balm with a swirl of shimmer will brighten any skin tone with the dab of a finger, creating a glow that is fresh and youthful, yet appropriate for all ages.
Special Valentine's Gift - with any online purchase of $75 or more receive of test tube full of goodness from Papabubble; handmade delicacies churned out daily. *quantities are limited
And for more info on the Makeup Show in Miami:
The Makeup Show Miami - Feb. 24 & 25th. Truly a makeup artist's winter wonderland, The Makeup Show Miami brings together the hottest brands and artists under the sun, and is the best Pro networking opportunity in the business. Pro-focused industry exhibitors, pro-only discounts, speakers from every area of makeup artistry and seminars in English and Spanish.
Oh, how I wish I could attend ... heavy sigh!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Ah, but darling, dreams were meant to come true! xo
For more info and purchasing details, see Scott Barnes
Play Gift From Lancôme
Receive this signature train case and matching cosmetic case containing deluxe skin care and cosmetic samples* with any $50 Lancôme purchase. Tucked inside you'll find: ABSOLUE EYE PREMIUM ßx Absolute Replenishing Eye Cream (0.25 oz.), ABSOLUE NIGHT PREMIUM ßx Absolute Night Recovery Cream (0.5 oz.), ABSOLUE PREMIUM ßx Absolute Replenishing Cream SPF 15 (1 oz.), COLOR FEVER LIPSTICK Lasting Radiance Sensual Lipcolor in Beige Everyday (full size 0.14 oz.), COLOR DESIGN Sensational Effects Eye Shadow in Daylight, Makeover, Snap and Statuesque (.05 oz.), DÉFINICILS High Definition Mascara in Black (.07 oz.).
Enjoy a FREE full size Lipstick of your choice with every order on RAMY.com until February 14th! Simply write the name of the color you want in the Promo Box during checkout!
psssssst!! Don't forget to enter The Carnival of Riches Giveaway right here
Monday, January 28, 2008
Was there a particular trend that stood out? Not really that I could see. If there were any trends, perhaps "the little black dress", and natural, glowy makeup. Some beauty and fashion looks exceeded expectations, some fell way short. First, a peak at my faves of the evening:
Amanda Bynes & Becki Newton
More winning beauties
And those that missed the mark
Jamie-Lyn Sigler, Kate Beckinsale, Ashley Tisdale, Eva Longoria-Parker, Teri Hatcher, Jane Krakowski, Sandra Oh, Tilda Swinton
photos: wireimage and TNT