Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Since I seem to have a new resolution each day (let alone a year) seems fruitless to actually put together a "must do" 2008 list, and what I'd like to challenge myself to do instead is to make a more concentrated effort to utilize products that are botancially based, vegan, and earth friendly. So many of my favorite brands and products seem to be of this philosophy anyway, so perhaps I'm not going to lose very much - a win-win situation for nature and for me, how can that be a bad thing?



So how better to start off 2008 then by spotlighting one of my 5-star, but as yet little known, brands and their beautiful products. Yep, I think I shall ...








Essencia's products are based upon the use of nature's plant essences, along with nut and vegetable oils and butters containing naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. These pure ingredients are cused in combination with other botanicals - herbs, flower petals, oatmeal, almonds, aloe, and natural beeswax and honey.





Heel Butter

A favorite from this line of care is the Essencia Heel Butter. "Gorgeousness for the Feet" in a jar! This butter is packed with mango, shea and essential oils, soothing on the skin and leaves dry, irritated feet feeling smooth, healthy and revitalized.

$19


Honey Mint Lip Balm

A sweet treat for dry, cracked or chapped lips is their super hydrating, lovely scented Honey Mint Lip Balm. I tell ya', my teenaged son even flocks to this when his lips are chapped, and he doesn't like anything that could be construed as "lipstick" ... he he. I kid you not, I always have a tube of this on me; even when I travel!

$3.50


Rosewater Body Milk

Ohhhhhh ... ladies! This is true luxury for the body. Their signature product as well. Essencia Rosewater Body Milk provides care and protection for all skin types. Don't let the name fool you, this is a rich, creamy lotion rather than a liquidy-milk, and a delight to all the senses. I find this almost woodsy in scent, certainly neither flowery nor fruity (at all) on the skin. Essential oils of Bergamot, Sandalwood, Orange, Patchouli and Rose wrap the skin in a decadent but light aroma hydrating the skin for hours. Essencia also says you can use it as a preparation for makeup application.





$8 - $32





You can also find gifts for any budget with their gift baskets, trial sized items and gift certificates. They also specialize in products for babies and moms-to-be. Take a gander on over to the site and learn how this mother and daughter team have created luxury from their extensive national and international studies in aromatherapy and essential oils.


www.essenciaonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin