Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Classic Bohemian Seduction of Nanadebary Pink



Softly spicy, warm and powdery, undeniably feminine, Nanadebary Pink is a fragrance lover's dream scent. It's been described as a fragrance so delicious you want to wear it every day then spritz on a little more before you go to bed. Made from natural raw materials using organic methods, the signature fragrance from Austrian designer Nana de Bary is exquisite in every detail. Subtle and distinctive and sexy.

Notes: nutmeg (very subtle), coriander, giner, Sicilian tangerine, bergamot, jasmine, sandalwood, cedar, Indian amber, Bourban vanilla



Victoria wrote me asking where she could buy a bottle of Nana's fragrant pink fragrance for shipping to the UK. Victoria, all three of Nandebary's fragrances are very, very hard to keep in stock. They've been offered at a number of fragrance emporiums over the years, but they never stay for long. You generally have to catch them when you can. This scent is so gorgeous I can easily understand why it's lasted the test of time as a classic loved by many across the world.



Nanadebary fragrances are available in Pink (her signature first, the classic), Green (a sparkling scent with hints of citron, basil and vetiver) and my personal favorite of the three Bronze (the warmest and most intense of the scents with mandarine, ylang-ylang, tuberose, iris and a base of rich amber, cedarwood and light mush ... truly divine!) Currently, you can find Nanadebary at Luckyscent online or by telephone orders and through Nanadebary directly.


Both will ship to the UK as well as other parts of the world. Enjoy, Victoria! xo


Readers can find earlier my reviews and more information about Nanadebary fragrances here.

2 comments:

  1. I love amber so I am sure I'd really like this scent. I;m all about the earthy smells =)

    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a classic for the amber traditionalists ... and yet it goes beyond the expected. I read somewhere once that the Pink version of Nanadebary is one of Madonna's favorites ... can see why that would be ... it's a warm yet fresh fragrance. Love it!

    The Bronze, in my opinion, is even better. It's a deeper, warmer, more sensual scent, though I do love to change it up now and then.

    Miss my little Lee .... how you been? I hardly ever get to blog anymore, it's so sad for me. Used to do it during the day between appointments and my company stopped folks from being able to get on the interest thru some obnoxious web filtering system. Ugggggghhhhhhh .... (ha ha)

    xo
    ~ Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin