Oh how I've been waiting for a fabulous new product offering from La Mer, and here it is!
Introducing La Mer The Regenerating Serum
A skincare powerhouse that diminishes the appearance of lines, wrinkles and pores, infusing skin with the look of youth. Current scientific studies suggest that lines and wrinkles are "micro-scars" to skin's underlying support network. Their formation is thought to be triggered by chronic inflammation caused by a variety of internal and extrneral stressors such as UV sunlight and free radicals. These inflammatory stressoprs can lead to the destruction of collagen, which in turn provokes premature skin aging.
Inspired by these findings, The Max Huber Research Labs have created The Regenerating Serum, La Mer's new anti-aging powerhouse. Four years and hundreds of hours of lab work in the making, this ultra-luxe elixir is the result of the combined effort of physicists, marine botanists and biologists around the world. Not only does it contain a high concentration of La Mer's proprietary Miracle Broth, but it also includes the new Regenerating Ferment, derived from marine plant stem cells. The Regenerating Ferment helps skin trigger its natural production of collagen, elastin and other "youth proteins", harnessing the power of the skin's ability to renew its appearance.
Powerful Anti-Aging Ingredients
- Miracle Broth: The original fermented elixir known for its healing properties developed by Dr. Max Huber
- The Regerating Ferment: A new bio-ferment containing potent marine plant stem cells, which assist in the skin's renewal, helping support its natural structure, restore its integrity and protect it from external aggressors.
- The Marine Peptide Ferment: An anti-aging marine algae and peptide complex that helps firm the look of skin and boost its natural collagen production, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Colloidal Gold: A skincare super-conductor that effectively delivers skin smoothing, firming, and anti-irritant benefits to skin.
- Lime Tea: A unique lime peel extraction, and one of Dr. Huber's original ingredients included in Creme de la Mer - a perfect antioxidant companion to the Miracle Broth.
This is a lightweight creamy serum that feels wonderful on the skin. It is quickly absorbed and has assisted my uneven skin tone in appearing more even and renewed. After two weeks use I can say my skin is healthier in appearance, more toned, feels firmer, and surprisingly brighter and more even in complexion. I'm enjoying the refreshed, smooth feel of my skin after applying the serum each night. The scent is very subtle, light and fresh in aroma. I encourage anyone wanting to renew aging skin to give La Mer's The Regenerating Serum a try. It retails for $250 in a 1 oz bottle, which I realize is a bit extravagant, but worth the luxury if you're able to at least sample it. Available new this month at select saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman and at LaMer online.
Your chance to try this lovely serum is available right now through Bliss Spa, but only until 3/19/10 so hurry if you want to try it! Receive a deluxe sample of the serum and complimentary shipping with any La Mer purchase online at Bliss.