Friday, July 9, 2010

Slimdown by Going NUDE!



Oh, yes, I'm serious!

Now, those of you following ftlob (For the Love of Beauty ... ahem) for some time might recall that I've brought your attention to this product before.  I happen to believe in it and have experienced first-hand the power of its effective results.  NUDE's Smoothing Body Refiner acts like no other skincare product I've tried for smoothing, firming and visibly reducing the appearance of cellulite.  Why?  Here's the skinny (pun fully intended):



It's formulated to promote natural weight loss and reduce the appearance of cellulite by breaking down fat cells beneath the skin and safely metabolizing them.

The gel cream increases and stimulates localized circulation helping to remove fat cells and toxins for visibly smoother, firmer skin.

It accomplishes this through the use of active ingredients:
  • Organic Mountain Ash and Bioactive Fig extract: Efficacy tested to show a lipolytic effect, a reduction of adipocyte sizes, and an anti-dimple effect for smooth, firm skin.
  • Ginger Extract: Has antioxidant and toning properties while also activating micro-circulation.
  • Organic Cupuacu: A butter that has anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties.

In a 3-month clinical trial, 100% of participants lost an average of 6.13 pounds with twice daily application.  On average, participants lost an inch from the waist, .9 inches from the hips and .8 inches from each thigh.

Now, as I said, I've actually seen real results using Smoothing Body Refiner; in fact more so than with any other anti-celullite, slimming/firming body product I've ever tried.  One way my body tells me this product is actually "doing something" is that when I use it, I frequent the ladies room considerably more often during the day without having necessarily had more water or liquids to drink. Yes, it's that noticeable to me that I'm actually including that effect in here despite embarassment on speaking of such things (hey, who needs to worry about self dignity when we're talking weight and cellulite loss, right...). My skin is visibly firmer, smoother, softer and generally more appealing - it really is.  I know this is only my experience with this product, but I tell you I have never had a more powerful and visibly pleasing body firming, anti-cellulite result from any product the way I have NUDE Smoothing Body Refiner.  I find it has a grassy-herbal scent characteristic of many bioactive skincare products. It's a fresh, earthy aroma. It truly is worth every penny.


Another aspect of using NUDE skincare that I absolutely adore is this brand is completely dedicated to being eco-friendly.  As the pioneer of pre and probiotics in anti-aging skincare, NUDE is sustainable, ethical, carbon neutral and never tests on animals.  The first premium skincare range to use PCR (post consumer regrind - fully recyclable) and is working to move its entire range to 100% PCR by the end of 2010.


One more reason to give this gorgeous product a try?  How about a two-for-one offer.  NUDE Smoothing Body Refiner retails for $70 a 200 ml bottle.  As an extra special Summer Slimdown offer, NUDE will give you another bottle of their Smoothing Body Refiner FREE when you enter code: SLIMDOWN at checkout.  The offer is good through the summer or until supply run out.  Purchase from NUDE online to get the special offer. 

NUDE skincare products are also available at Sephora and Barney's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin