Monday, August 16, 2010

REVIEW: Clarisonic Cleansing Systems



It's been a long time in the coming; yes, I know.  Thanks to b-glowing.com, old skincare diva here herself finally got hold of a Clarisonic Cleansing Systemb-glowing.com ran a contest not too long ago and I was the lucky and very appreciative winner! Yay ... good things do happen for those who wait - ok, well sometimes they do. LOL

Anyway, the point here is to share with you my experience with this award winning system.  And as you might expect, I'm blown away by the results the Clarisonic produces for my skin.  Having already put the cart before the horse, though, allow me to share with you just how the Clarisonic accomplishes the results it does.

Clarisonic developed the sonic technology proven to gently yet effectively loosen dirt and oil to clear pores. The Sonic Skin Cleansing System uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean, soften and smooth skin. In just 60 seconds a day, the micro-massage action cleans more than twice as effectively as manual cleansing.  This is why spas, dermatologists and celebrities rely on this technology for ageless skin!  Local dermatologists here in my area have taken to the radio in interviews raving about why this is a must-have item in a skincare regimen.  They use the Clarisonic in their treatment preparations with their clients in their offices and, even more telling, they use it on themselves as well!

The Benefits
  • Removes 6x more makeup than manual cleansing (clinical trials performed)
  • Leaves skin feeling and looking smoother
  • Cleanses so well that products absorb better
  • Gentle enough for twice daily use
  • Helps reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
  • Helps reduce the appearance of visible pores
 
Visit sites via the internet and you'll find 5 star reviews pretty much across the board for the system.  It's just that good.  I admit I expected this system to perform miracles for my skin with all the hype out there.  I was afraid I might be disappointed; that I probably had unattainable expectations.
 
I have the Clarisonic Classic in Pink and it performed well past my expectations. So many things to say about it.  The ease of use is phenomenal.  Simply apply a little of your favorite non-abrasive cleanser (I'm using Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel and Philosophy Purity mainly) onto your face, press the power button on the Clarisonic brush, then let the system work its magic. You swirl the brush around your skin in circular motions. The brush signals you with a little beeping sound to alert you to move to different areas of your face - one side of face, other side of face, forehead, chin and neck ... it's truly idiot-proof.
 
Rinse your face with cool water and you'll be amazed at how fresh and clean your skin feels. I am.  I've had the system for a couple of months now and I cannot get over how improved the texture of my skin is, how smooth it is, my pores are smaller, the lines on my forehead are less pronounced and my skin just has a healthier appearance, a glow really.  I'm completely loving this system.  I can't imagine being without it now.  It's amazing how clean the skin feels after using it. The sonic action gently clarifies and revitalizes the skin without the harsh chemicals or abrasion found in some microdermabrasion treatments. The exfoliation and cleansing factors alone make this a must-have item. The long-term results received outweigh the cost investment many times over.
 
What's better my treatment serums and other products absorb much better now.  They don't sit on top my skin, they penetrate for more effective results there as well. It's wonderful!
 
More information for you
 


 

B-glowing has a vast assortment of Clarisonic Systems to choose from. They come in many colors, configurations and price ranges.  They also carry the Clarisonic cleansers, body products and replacement heads.  With their famous scarlet goodie bags filled with samples and trials of products and fantastic personalized customer service, this is a shopping experience one will savor for a long time.  Visit b-glowing for more information and to purchase your Clarisonic system today.


UPDATE: Throughout the whole month of August, receive 25% off any Clarisonic product at b-glowing.com with the code: AUG. Cheers, everyone! xo

3 comments:

  1. Wow great process for cleansing. Thanks a lot for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning a Clarisonic! Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Sounds like you are truly experiencing the fabulous benefits of sonic cleansing. If you ever have questions about the product we are here to help. Find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or via email info@clarisonic.com. We'd love to hear from you. We're here to help. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great post! I have been wanting to try this Clarisonic brush for some time now! Thanks for such great info!
    http://bloggingbabe512.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin