Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dear L'Occitane

For the love of all that's good and precious in the world, please bring back my luscious Vanilla Parfait Body Cream!

I don't know about you ladies (and possibly gents), but I can't find this delectable cream online or in stores anywhere. With its distinctive vanilla spice fragrance and beautiful moisturizing properties, I'm just lost without it. Oh how I loved that sweet concoction of grape seed oil, squalene, gardenia, vanilla bean and sandalwood.

Please oh please, Mr. and/or Mrs. Head of L'Occitane en Provence, bring it back!


Lavish cream melts onto the skin, releasing a long-lasting and sweet vanilla bean fragrance. Small flecks reminiscent of vanilla beans intensify the fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin