Monday, December 29, 2008

Mario Badescu: Reduce Acne Scarring and Spots with MB Whitening Mask

Mario Badescu's Whitening Mask offers a number of different remedies for your skin. I've been using it, with success, to lighten sun spots on my hands.

It's purpose: This hydrating mask helps brighten uneven skin tones and gently reduces the look of old acne scars and discolorations from the sun. Skin lightening, natural ingredients like Kojic Acid, Licorice and Mulberry make this mask gentle for all skin types. Of further note, it contains no Alpha Hydroxy Acids making it safe for acne erupted skin. To use, apply the mask to clean dry skin and avoid your eye area if using on the face. Leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse. Recommended use is 2-3 times per week for best results. Available in a 2 oz jar, $24.

I'd forgotten how much I like Mario Badescu products until I got this recently. Having done so, I've resurrected my Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel, which I love! It's got a fresh, clean smell and really gets the job done in removing makeup, even waterproof or tubular mascara, yet very gnetly.

For more information, please visit Mario Badescu online where you'll find a variety of wonderful skincare products and celebrity endorsements and testimonials for the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin