Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We Wish You a Merry Christmas


image: izak for allure/coach

It's not politically correct to say Merry Christmas anymore is it (rhetorical) Well, the tidings shouldn't get lost in the translation no matter what the tradition you celebrate. So to all of you wonderfully gorgeous beauties who celebrate the season Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and Happy Kwanza. May your hearts be warm and your blessings many.

And to you dear-to-my-heart friends in the UK - HAPPY Christmas!

xo

3 comments:

  1. Well it may not be pc but whatever, I still wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering if you might be interested in doing the Favorite Things again this year? Let me know if you may be interested as I'm thinking of publishing mine on the 10th!

    merry x'mas
    Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! I actually sent a note to Annie to see if she had plans to organize the list. I'd love to participate. I can plan to post on the 10th as well! xo

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin