Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NARS Holiday Special ... Shhhhhh


(L-R, T-B): Bysance, Stage Beauty, Belly Dance, Island Fever

Forgive me! I just couldn't keep this under my hat.

Going on now, NARS is offering a fanta-bulous special gift. NARS eyeshadows are among the best in the business and this week only, when you spend $60 or more, you will receive one of the Duo Eyeshadows above as a NARS Holiday thank-you, plus get free shipping. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!

Now, it's supposed to only be for NARS email recipients so don't tell on me, ok. ; -)

New Giftsets Now Available

Here's how to select which duo you want.
Bysance: Shimmering marigold & irridescent iris. Use code: BYSANCE at checkout.
Stage Beauty: Glistening gold & sheer copper. Use code: STAGE at checkout.
Belly Dance: Metallic jade & deep aubergine. Use code: DANCE at checkout.
Island Fever: Pacific blue & violet slate. Use code: ISLAND at checkout.

Shop narscosmetics.com now to take advantage! Limit one per customer. While supplies last. Ends 12/12/08.

3 comments:

  1. I got this too and now am debating between Stage Beauty or Belly Dance?

    Hmm...what do you think? I have blue eyes - but neutral skin tone so I can pretty much pull off any color.

    This is a good idea to stock up on my beloved Hydrating Freshening Lotion:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know ... NARS has such a loyol client base; we can't help wanting to come back again and again.

    With your coloring and eye shade, then, you literally could pull off any of the four beautifully. I think the Belly Dance with that deep aubergine would be stunning with your eye color.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh oh my gosh!

    My lips are zipped! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin