Monday, June 8, 2009

Huge Lips Skinny Hips Now at B-Glowing!



Calling all lipgloss afficionados! This is one you simply must try. The wildly popular lip plumping gloss that curbs your appetite. The ultimate weapon for any cocktail party (or just hanging in the office). It shines, it softens and doesn't stick to your hair in the wind.

Huge Lips Skinny Hips is the answer to every girl's beauty dream - sophisticated lip color, plumping performance and a natural way to curb those cravings with the infusion of Hoodia, extract from a cactus-like plant that has been used in South Africa for centuries for its appetite suppressing qualities. "The appetite really lives between the ears," says Karen, the Creatrix behind the brand (love her, by the way!), "not in your stomach. This gloss always helps me stay mindful of what I'm eating and how and that is the purpose!"


•Paraben-free
•Appetite suppressant
•Plumps lips instantly after application
•Long-lasting formulation
•Increases appearance of lip volume and contour for a sexy pout
•Diminishes the appearance of unattractive lip wrinkles
•Both immediate and long term benefits
•Non-drying formulation keeps lips feeling smooth and hydrated


Yes, yes, I know. I've already shared my love for this gloss in a previous post. I just couldn't help letting all my girls know you can now find it at b-glowing. I tell you, this is my must-have gloss! Since trying it, I've purchased three more. I've got one in my handbag, one in my makeup bag at home and one in my desk drawer, all different shades. It's a gorgeous gloss and is absolutely delicious on the lips.

Huge Lips Skinny Hips comes in five shades plus a clear gloss (six in all) and each retails for $20. Get yours through b-glowing and enjoy fantastic customer service, lovely complimentary samples and goodies (with every order), and check here for any other deals they may have going on right now. Enjoy... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin