Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WINNER: ICON Airshine Brilliant Shine Spray

Congratulations, Kristi Price!

Entry # MH05KMSDVFVW

Kristi has won a bottle of gorgeous I.C.O.N. Brilliant Shine Spray. Sometimes all that’s really needed is mind-blowing shine. Every burst of this dry air delivers brilliance as well as protection. It’s completely weightless and provides antioxidant protection as well as thermal protection. It’s perfect when you want style that’s lighter than air with shine.

Every single item I've tried from ICON I've fallen in love with. The ingredients, the scent, the results - all fabulous.

ICON hair products are available at the equally fabulous Planet Beauty. I highly recommend them!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Roxy! I just received the confirmation mail earlier and really look forward to trying the product. Have a nice evening! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin