Saturday, February 20, 2010

Star Quality: Calvin Klein Fall RTW 2010



I look forward to the Calvin Klein collections each season. They, in combination with Chanel, Jean Paul Gaultier, Badgley Miscka, Marchesa, Peter Som, Thakoon and Valentino, are always among my favorite design brands. Francisco Costa's designs for Calvin Klein definitely lived up to expectation, yet again, and dare I say, exceeded it. The trenches, the shift dresses, the materials, the minimalist simplicity yet oh so feminine allure pf the lines drives chills up and down my spine. This is art!



I wish I had more info about the makeup and hair, but hopefully that will trickle in as the days wear on. For now, we can still gaze at the faces and dream about what we may have in our own makeup bags to try to duplicate the look, well even a little.



The shoes, boots and fabric detail beg attention this collection, in an elegant way: comfortable, yet so chic, stylish and modern. I think I could actually get away with wearing every one of them. Maybe they're too "wearable" (oh the horror) for some fashionistas, but this conservative fashion lover goes ga-ga over this kind of find.


L-R: Rachel Zoe, Leigh Lezark (with beauty maven Olivia Chantecaille to the right of her), Naomi Watts


The stars were in show and looking fantastic. I love the dress, shoes, polish and whole look of Naomi Watts. Isn't she absolutely gorgeous? She looks stunning.


images: style.com, elle.com, wwd, imaxtree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin