Saturday, March 22, 2008

SNEAK PEEK: MAC Naughty Nauticals



These little gems have been spotted in the international Naughty Nauticals Collection by MAC. These may or may not be actual products and/or names for items when they launch here in the US, and it's not meant to represent the entire collection. Others bloggers-in-the-know are reporting that there is a mascara and an additional nail lacquer set to be released with this collection. This is but a teaser for what's to come.

Lipsticks:


(LtoR) Ahoy, There!, Buoy-O-Buoy, Party Mate, Port Red

Lustreglasses:


(LtoR) Bateaux, Ensign, Hey Sailor, Love Knot

Eyes:

(LtoR) Unknown?, Bell-Bottom Blue, Lark About, Lovely Lily

(LtoR) Illegal Cargo, Meet the Fleet, Pandamonium, Shadow Shore Leave, Submarine




(LtoR) Greyprint, Smoothblue Pencil

Nails:



See these sites/blogs for other info on the collection(s): Spektra.net, makeupfix.net
source: cosmo (int'l), bjooti.net

9 comments:

  1. All of these colors look very wearable! Looking forward to it, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing! i hope you don't mind if i use your images. i'll be linking and giving you credit for it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nilla - I know, I'm psyched and I'm not one who automatically likes the MAC collections; was so thrilled to find them, so happy to share

    Anne - of course not, get the word out, girl!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blues an greys! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I think I'm more excited about these than Heatherette! These are my kind of colors you know! Thanks for bringing these to us. I'm gonna have to share these with others (linking you of course :))

    Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Jeffrey - your work is gorge, sweetie ... just took a gander at your site for updates and I love that MAC party with the bodypainting ... you guys and gals MUST check out his site ... tres cool!

    Grayburn - yep, I'm especially liking that purplish eyeshadow, Illegal Cargo ... can't wait to get my fingers on that ... share the joy, gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will

    add in my blogroll =)THANX FOR MAKING SUCH A COOL BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roxy ~ OMG the Pigments are to die for! I can't wait for this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog.Please share useful information with me.

    http://beautysurgery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin