Thursday, May 14, 2009

WINNER: RMS Beauty Cream Eyeshadow in Myth



Bet you thought I forgot, huh ... never! Forgive me, my angels, as it's been a couple of weeks in hell here at the workplace (the REAL workplace, not my beloved beauty hobby). OK, so it hasn't been that bad as I do love my job, but there literally have been no minutes as of late to devote to the blog, and I'm having withdrawals. x

So back to the business at hand. The winner of a fantastic pot of RMS Beauty's balmy, pigmented, good-for-you cream eyeshadow in the shade of Myth is:

SUE
Entry # 3CUTUSSSZ1GS

Congratulations! Email has already been sent to the winner. Please respond with your mailing address so we can send out your prize!

For more information about RMS Beauty and their fabulous line of organic cosmetics, please visit rmsbeauty.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin