Monday, September 22, 2008

Beauty & Fashion at the Emmy's


So, for me it was no question! Kate Walsh outshone 'em all!
Here in her Zuhair Murad gown, sleek, fabulous bob, stunning jewels, elegant makeup and haute chocolate nails, Kate was the epitome of perfection. Sigh ... it just doesn't get any better.


The others who took front stage in my opinion, here in all their glory

Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Narciso Rodriguez), Olivia Wilde (Reem Acra) and Lauren Conrad in her own design (Yea, LC)


Others who lit up the night in their fashions

Debra Messing (monique Lhuillier), January Jones (Dolce & Gabbana), Jane Krakowski (Versace), Brooke Shields (Badgley Mischka), Evangeline Lilly (Elie Saab), Felicity Huffman (Reem Acra), Saffron Burrows (Herve L. Leroux), Hayden Panettiere (Badgley Mischka), Perrey Reeves (Temperley London), Mariska Hargitay (Carolina Herrera)


Beauty trends of the evening ... lovely! (images below may be clicked to enlarge)

Golden Glow






Nude Lips






Bold Lips



Poor, Eva Longoria-Parker. Now I know many of you will say she looks gorgeous, and I've already seen many sites raving about her look, but I think this is just horrid. There's nothing about this look, from the dress to the makeup and hair, that appeals to me in the slightest... way too harsh. I'm not even going to name the stylist (it's not Rachel) as I know there are mixed reviews. On someone with softer features, perhaps this would have been stunning. It just fails miserably for me here.




Mad Men won!!! I'm thrilled ... it's become a favorite in my house and a must watch on AMC Sunday nights. Are these folks gorgeous or what?!?



photos: InStyle, style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin