Monday, September 1, 2008

ghd Pink Kiss




Kiss and tell, ladies!

As far as I can tell, this may be a UK promo and not necessarily available in the USA. I'm going to give you the scoop anyway as this looks fabulous. ghd's cult favorite flat iron comes in pink (now, that I know you can get in USA) and has some little friends, a great set of lip glosses, that come along with it.

Effortlessly on-trend in gloss 80s-vibe fuschia pink, the striking styler comes packaged with three pink ghd lip glosses to suit your every mood, Dare, Dazzle and Demure for style and gloss in one gorgeous package.

Since ghd's relationship with Breakthrough Breast Cancer began in 2004, together they have raised over £1.5 million to help support Breakthrough's vital program of research, campaigning and education work. With £10 going to Breakthrough Breast Cancer for each pink styler sold in 2008, it's a beautiful way to help a deserving cause too.



Pink ghd IV Styler features:


  • New rounder barrel so it's even easier to create perfect curls, waves or flicks, as well as the perfect straight.
  • Sleep mode is a built in safety feature that gives you peace of mind by turning off if the ghd IV styler is left unattended for 30 minutes.
  • Now with universal voltage for optimum performance wherever you travel.
  • Unique digital technology means that the temperature is automatically controlled even quicker for even better styling.
  • Advance ceramic heaters.






The USA ghd pink styler is selling on the ghd website for $255. Check here for the UK version which includes the little gloss set and benefits Breakthrough Breast Cancer. You can access the pink styler on the USA site at ghd online here.

3 comments:

  1. I love when companies donate to great causes. It makes the company more respectable and inspires me to be faithful to that brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. ghd is very hot right now, so glad to see they're sharing some of their prosperity with this cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought my ghd from lookfantastic.com just over a year ago and I have been blown away by the quality of the styler. I really want a pink ghd but I suppose I will have to be patient and wait unitl the other one breaks first.

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin