Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Murad Pomegranate Lip Protector w/ SPF15

Energizing Pomegranate Lip Protector SPF 15 - $16.50

Revitalize and protect dry, dehydrated lips by improving texture to restore suppleness and by infusing antioxidants to fight free radicals.

Additional features and benefits:
- Pomegranate Extract and UVA/UVB sunscreens provide powerful antioxidant protection
- Salicylic Acid gently exfoliates to reveal supple lips
- Shea Butter and Jojoba Esters condition and intensely hydrate


REVIEW: I was so excited to get a lip product, that I actually like (key phrase there), with both pomegranate as an ingredient and SPF for protection. All summer I searched for such a product without even considering looking at what Murad had. I'm kicking myself now because I spent many hours on the beach in the sun without an SPF lip product when I knew Murad had pomegranate products and has always been great about producing products with sun protection. Argggggh. Anyway, without further adieu, this is a fab little lippie; very moisturizing, rich in shea butter and jojoba it heals dry lips and soothes not only the lip area but also the area around the lips, has a wonderful fruity flavor, is easily thrown into your purse, makeup bag, beach tote, etc. It may be just me, but I think $16.50 is a little steep. I guess I'm willing to pay it for all the goodness it provides. As such, though, I'll not be using it everyday but only when I know I'll be outside a good bit. If the price point comes down, I may use it more reguarly. For me, the overall winning factor is that UVA/UVB broad spectrum SPF15.

For more information or to purchase, please visit Murad online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin