Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chanel Exceptionnel de Chanel Mascara

One of the perks of being an Allure Expert, which anyone can sign up to be by the way, is that every once in a blue moon they will send you new beauty products to try. Point in fact, Chanel's new Exceptionnel de Chanel Mascara recently graced my door in a little envelope from Allure. Yea!

Here's the scoop: This is an intense volume and curl mascara. Captivating volume and audacious curves give lashes the fullest advantage - with clump-free, smudge-proof separation. Innovative six-sided brush ensures dramatic results. There's even a special website with details showing exactly how to apply the mascara for best results. There's a patented tip for application on short lashes, three combs to curl and and groom lashes, three brush sides to give volume and length to lashes in a rich, smudgeproof formula. Four shades - smokey noir (black), smokey brun (brown), smokey marine (navy) and smokey violine (violet).

REVIEW: The mini version I received by mail is quite wonderful. I wasn't sure I'd like it as a die-hard Mirenesse Secret Weapon mascara girl for years; that formula is very different from other mascara formulas. A close second is Lancome's Definicils, which I've loved from before I found Mirenesse for the length it gives my lashes. So I was very skeptical I'd like this. The Exceptionnel de Chanel exceeds expectations. I've only just found the site that shows deonstrates how to apply accurately, so I'm still needing to use that skill, but the mascara itself is fabulous. No smudging - yes, they're right, great length and volume. I've not yet achieved that curl I'd like, but again I still need to apply with that special technique. This is one item mascara-lovers will definitely want to try, and perhaps even fall in love with. The full-size version sells for $28.

For more information, please visit Chanel online or your nearest Chanel beauty counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin