Friday, October 17, 2008

Estée Lauder: Time Zone



Estée Lauder has new product technology they claim will take 10 years off our skin's appearance. Introducing Time Zone: The skincare line, topped off with their Line and Wrinkle Reducing Creme SPF15, boasts a proprietary Tri-Hyaluronic Acid Complex the brand is touting as an industry first. Lauder is banking so heavily on this new complex that the company is reportedly already planning variations of the technology for other brands. “This is a product which creates an environment for your skin to look and behave younger,” said Dr. Daniel Maes, senior vice president of global research and development for Estée Lauder Cos. Inc.

Look for Time Zone to be released sometime this winter. More news at it develops.

source: WWD

5 comments:

  1. I have used it for the last week and I love it. It has changed how I take care of my skin. My face feels hydrated and soft. I am even starting to see fine lines fade away. I recommend to use it with the other products suggested Advanced Night Repair and Perfectionist for dramatic results that are worth investing in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge Estee Lauder fan. Everyone in my family uses the brand. Where did you guys get this? Where can I buy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Yes - I've gotten quite a lot of requests for more info on this product. It is slated to be all the rage when released.

    Sources tell me the product is set to launch in December and will be available at Estee Lauder counters nationwide as well as their online site www.esteelauder.com. I hope to post more details as they come in.

    Thanks for your interest!

    xo
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip!

    I've been using a whole bunch of Estee Lauder lately after a massive attack of zits and irritation. And I really feel EL help me so much. I've seen dramatic results in only a few weeks.

    I'm using Perfectly Clean toner, Optimizer, Idealist (in the morning) and Advanced Night repair concentrate (at night, but tonight's my last night). I'm dying to add Time Zone to the mix, plus the ANR eye recovery complex. Slowly but surely...

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin