Here’s an overview EndlessBeauty.com’s site layout
- Health – Dedicated to the latest and greatest advances in health and wellness, here you can view information on new diets and exercise regimens; read about techniques to combat stress and sleepless nights; find solutions for skincare problems; how to achieve healthy hair and nails; and how to protect your vision.
- Beauty – Broken down into six categories that cover Hair, Makeup & Style, Nails, Organic, Skin and Smile, visitors can read informative articles, tips & tricks and advice on a multitude of topics within each category.
- Beautiful Brides – EndlessBeauty.com has teamed up with TheKnot.com to provide a comprehensive guide for brides-to-be including information on diet and exercise, hair and makeup, health and stress, and skincare.
- Look Younger – Women looking to maintain a youthful glow and appearance can review information on cosmetic procedures, diet and exercise, non-invasive procedures and skincare.
- New Mom Beauty – Frazzled new moms can find answers to all of their health & beauty questions including specific information on losing baby fat, coping with stress and lack of sleep, treating stretch marks and more.
- Over 50 Beauty – Aging is inevitable but EndlessBeauty.com helps mature women age gracefully with an entire section devoted to the topics that are most important to them including important medical checkups; anti-aging products and procedures; diet, stress and exercise; and hair and makeup tips.
- Products – Purchase your favorite beauty products by clicking on the Products link. Choose from a variety of well-known and niche brands in categories that include Haircare, Skincare, Makeup, Nailcare, Body and Tools, among others.
- EB Advocates – Become an EB Advocate to blog about your health and beauty experiences, favorite products, tips and advice; get firsthand information on new products and trends; and win prizes!
If you're in Austin, TX on April 24th, be sure to help celebrate the launch of EndlessBeauty.com at their fun-filled launch party at Seaholm Power Plant. Proceeds from the event will go to benefit the Save the Ta Tas Foundation.