EARTH MONTH 2010: VIBRANTLY GREEN WITH STRANGE INVISIBLE PERFUMES
An exclusively natural, botanical perfume house, Strange Invisible Perfumes is sincerely committed to environmental consciousness, green business practices, and product purity.
• 100% certified organic grape alcohol is used as the base for all Strange Invisible Perfumes.
• Organic, wildcrafted, biodynamic and sustainable raw materials are sourced for all fragrances (local ingredients whenever available).
• Essences are usually wildcrafted or organic. Essences cultivated by small pioneering farmers who cannot afford organic certification are also embraced.
• All eau de parfum cartons are printed on FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and PEFC (Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) certified paper, manufactured using biofuel with pulp from sustainably managed forests.
Strange Invisible Perfumes’ latest launches include
- Brambly. Floral. Stirring.
- Inspired by Colgin Cellars in Napa Valley and the famed IX Estate
- Notes of white sage, rose, black currant, California lavender, French oak and wild honey
- Crisp. Exhilirating. Exotic.
- A refreshing fragrance built with the ancient perfumes of the Greek peninsula
- Notes of hydro-distilled orange and lime, cypress, orange flower, mountain sage, honey, and botanical musk
This lucid composition is built with the ancient perfumes of the Greek peninsula. Salted Aegean winds glide through the branches of cypress, lime, and orange trees, lifting their epic aromas into the Peloponnesian mountains. A reception of mountain sage honey collects each gallant perfume as it rises from the vineyard-patterned earth of the Peloponnesos.
I've been in love with Strange Invisible Perfumes since first trying them several years ago. This is an exquisite fragrance house committed to providing those who inhale its perfumes and fragrances with something akin top a spiritual experience. Yes, it's that wonderful! These unique blends are carefully created with a foundation of true love for the art of fragrance making by perfumer and SIP Founder Alexandra Balahoutis.
The Strange Invisible Perfumes collection is carried at their flagship perfumery in Venice and online at siperfumes.com. You may also find a selection of their fragrances available at Beautyhabit.com.