AVEDA and ADELE WECHSLER ECO COUTURE
PARTNER FOR GREEN WEDDING EVENTS
Event raises awareness for eco-conscious wedding planning and preparation.
WHAT: Aveda and Adele Wechsler Eco Couture host regional eco-wedding bridal events.
WHY: Aveda and Adele Wechsler are partnering to co-host regional bridal events during the months of April, May and June at participating Aveda salons across the country. Brides-to-be and their guests will:
- Receive tips from Aveda experts on picture perfect wedding day makeup, fool-proof skin care regimes and the latest bridal hair trends.
- Preview new gown designs by Adele Wechsler Eco Couture.
- Eco-wedding service providers will also be represented, from local green bakeries and caterers to florists, photographers and printers.
- Guests at each event will have a chance to win Aveda service or product packages, eco-vendor products, and one lucky bride will take home her very own Adele Wechsler veil or headpiece.
- Certified organic hemp and silk
- Vegetable dyes
- Remnant fabrics and lace
- Every piece is produced with Fair Trade Labor in Toronto, Canada.
About Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort: Nestled between the lush Maya Mountains and the turquoise Caribbean Sea, Hamanasi is a special place from which to explore the best of Belize on and offshore. A secluded, intimate, boutique eco-resort located in Southern Belize, Hamanasi sits on hundreds of feet of Caribbean Sea beachfront surrounded by tropical flora on the finest stretch of beach in Belize.
For more information about Aveda, visit aveda.com. For more information about Adele Wechsler Eco Couture, visit adelewechsler.com.
Locally in the New Orleans / Northshore area, Adele Wechsler Eco Couture gowns may be found at Olivier Couture Bridal Boutique in Mandeville located in the Chenier Shopping Center on Hwy 190.