Saturday, April 19, 2008

TARTE Honors Earth Day with a Special Discount Offer


In honor of Earth Day, Tarte is offering 20% off all purchases. Their products are loaded with healthy, natural ingredients and free of mineral oil, sulfates, phthalates, and synthetic fragrances.
Valid through May 2, 2008. Code: EARTH08

*see terms and conditions for details.


I won’t use anything, but California Baby’s natural products on my two boys. They're amazing and an eco-friendly company! -maureen (tarte creator)

I am fanatical about taking quick showers and turning the water off while I'm brushing my teeth. There's no need to waste all that water without good reason. -alexis

I installed solar panels on my roof. They generate enough energy that I don't have to pay an electric bill anymore! -heather

I just found eco-friendly yarn for knitting. It's made from corn fiber so it's 100% biodegradable and vegan friendly unlike synthetic and wool yarns. -erica

Since driving cars are a leading cause in CO2 emissions, at home in New York City and all over the northeast, I take subways, trains, and buses. -brian

I use a washable re-useable plastic water bottle and refill it everyday instead of throwing it away. -keri

I use fabric bags for grocery shopping, instead of paper or plastic. I just bring my own! -angela


I wear ecoSkin clothing! Their chic dresses are made of sustainable fabrics and they contribute to several earth friendly charities. This month they’re exclusively offering tarte newsletter members 20% off when you enter EARTHDAY08 at Nimli checkout! -candace


Then watch Maureen again on Earth Day, April 22nd, at 8 am (EST) as she brings more of tarte’s best selling natural beauties to QVC for the first time! Spring is blossoming, so make sure to freshen up your makeup wardrobe with tarte and QVC!

1 comment:

  1. I love the little quotes from the Tarte clan, very cool :)

    Lily x
    BeautyMaverick.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin