Monday, April 20, 2009

Bliss: Introducing New FatGirlScrub




Bliss introduces their new product in the fatgirlslim lineup! Fatgirlscrub helps scrub away visible blub with its potent skin polisher. With 60% Himalayan Pink Salt to step up circulation and lessen the look of lumpiness, this cooling formula sloughs off dead skin to enhance the performance of dimple-dashing solutions applied afterwards (like Love Handler, FatGirlSlim and/or FatGirlSleep, of course).


•promotes circulation through exfoliation and massage
•helps reduce accumulation of stagnant fluids that contribute to lumps and bumps
•sloughs off dead skin cells that may be blocking the penetration of slimming solutions applied after


I've gotta tell you, I can't wait to try this. I'm a big fan of FatGirlSlim already. It's my go-to product for firming my thighs (believe me, I need all the help I can get in that area). It's the one product I've found that doesn't irritate my skin and actually does what it says it'll do. I love it! The scrub looks fab ... let me know if you tried it and whatcha think in comments.

Visit Bliss online for more information. FatGirlScrub is available in an 8 oz jar and retails for $38. While you're there, checkout what Bliss has on promo for mother's day. They're offering $15 off their gifts to celebrate moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin