Monday, April 20, 2009

Stop the Presses: Alchimie Forever Is Coming to QVC




Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!

Alright, so I'm a little excited. One of my favorite skincare brands in the whole wide world is coming to QVC. Well, at least one of their delightful product offerings will be available at this time. Of course, I'll be pushing for them to offer more there - for instance their Kantic mask and moisturizers -- yoohoo, anyone listening??? lol!

Alchimie Forever, a swiss brand of gorgeous skincare from the Polla family, is the result of 20+ years of clinical experience in dermatology and biomedical research on antioxidants and the aging process. Alchimie Forever products combine some of the most powerful natural antioxidants. Extracted from herbs (rosemary, basil), plants (green tea, watercress, turmeric), and fruits and vegetables (blueberries, grape seeds, tomatoes), these antioxidants have complementary effects that strengthen, protect, and promote healthier, more youthful-looking skin. These products are as scrumptious as they are effective. You'll always find several of their products in my bathroom. (read more of my items on Alchimie Forever here.)

So, I've just learned they bringing their Diode 1 + Diode 2 Age-Defying Serums to QVC. Join Ada Polla as she brings Alchimie Forever to the masses for the first time on Wed., 4/22 at 4 am EST. Too late or too early to watch, that's okay, you can also view the fab deal they're offering to introduce the products on the QVC website directly.


Yayyyyyy, Ada! You're going to do great ... I'm going to set my alarm to watch "in person". This is so exciting. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin