Thursday, August 14, 2008

Origins Make a Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Make A Difference™

Have I ever told you about this gorgeous little treasure?
I don't believe I have ... goodness me. I do apologize for keeping this to myself for so long. ; -)

Well, without further adieu, please let me introduce you to my HG (holy grail) hand cream. The one that is always in my office desk drawer; the one that is always in my purse; oh yes, and the one that is always atop my dresser at home.

Origins Make A Difference™ Rejuvenating Hand Treatment is amazing! This silky-cream moisturizer blends easily into skin leaving it very hydrated yet not at all greasy. I've tried many, many hand creams in my lifetime, and this is the one to which I always come. These are the reasons why:

  • It truly moisturizers the delicate skin of your hands
  • It smells delicious, a light fragrant scent of apricots yet not overpowering
  • I adore that Origins uses botanical ingredients in their products
  • The 2.5 oz tube lasts forever (that's a large tube for a hand cream)
  • It helps repair sun and UV damage

Here's what Origins says about their hand treatment:

  • The resurrection plant, Rose of Jericho, plus skin-reviving Trehalose and Sea Haricots work hand-in-hand to help hardworking skin rebound and recover from dramatic dehydration.
  • An ancient Oceanic Flora helps repair damage due to UV exposure, daily use and constant abuse.
  • Scutellaria Extract helps even out skin tone.
  • Meadowfoam Seed Oil lavishes hands that have it rough with long-lasting smoothness that's never greasy.
  • Chapped, cracked, splotchy skin resumes a softer, brighter, more evenly toned, more youthfully textured look and feel.
  • Leaves an elegant, silky feel on skin.
  • Forms an undetectable barrier.
  • Dermatologist Tested.

Well, I just love it! If you're looking for a great hand cream that is effective in not only hydrating your skin but also treating the skin effectively - give Origins Make A Difference Rejuvenating hand treatment a try. Available at Origins ($19.50).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin