Sunday, August 24, 2008

REMINDER: Origins FREE Skincare Set



It's Sunday afternoon. Have you selected your free Origins Skincare Set yet?

Ladies and fellas, this really is one offer you don't want to let slip by. Why? Because there's no minimum purchase - you can order a cleansing bar or a lip tint and STILL score the whole deluxe sample set of skincare. I've loved their A Perfect World skincare for years - it's some of the most creamy, hydrating, antioxidant loaded skincare I've ever tried. Their Organics line sent me running to my computer to order as soon as I heard it was available. This time, I selected the Dr. Andrew Weil skincare set. After reading the Origins Flower Fusion Lip Color review on Makeup and Beauty Blog, I knew that was the item I'd order. I've been wanting to try those listicks for-eva...

I know the promo is set to run until September 3rd, BUT if they run out of quantity before then, you'll lose your chance and they'll end the offer. It's happened to me before, don't be caught on the tail end of a good thing, sweeties!

A Perfect World™Flower Fusion™ - Cleansing Body Bar

Click HERE to take advantage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin