Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mignon Faget Remembers Dads

Father's Day

Mignon Faget has a very special place in my heart being a New Orleans gal herself. Her sterling silver jewelry, especially, is known the world over and here in the heart of the Big Easy, it's no different. My 14-year-old daughter is already quite a collector; she may even have more pieces than I do at this point. Yes, yes ... I know ... that's quite sad!

Back to the subject ... if you've not selected your gift for Dad yet this year, I can highly recommend a little sentiment from the Mignon Faget collection. This is true quality craftsmanship at its best from an artist who is personally connected to what she creates.

Check out the collection and find out more information here: Mignon Faget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin