Tuesday, June 3, 2008

CFDA: What WERE the Men Thinking?

Now, now ... I know I tend to veer more to the conservative side in fashion. I adore simplicity and classic looks. But I'd like to think that even my more trendy friends would be aghast at the thought of the high water look resurfacing ... oh, please, say it isn't so!




L-R: Phillip Lim and Richard Chai, Thom Brown in his own design, Ruffian's Claude Morais and Brian Wolk, Peter Som (w/ Caroline Trentini in Peter Som for Bill Blass)

photos: Sherly Rabbani and Josephine Solimene

2 comments:

  1. What's up with that?! High waters better not catch on, and if they do, I'm not going to participate in the fad! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I'm with you on that... looks like only the men are wanting a reprise

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin