Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Coach Fragrance in LE Bottle ~ Catch Me If You Can




Shhhhh ... don't tell my daughter!

I realize I'm a little late on the bandwagon with the news but chic luggage and tote brand Coach has issued a new limited edition bottle for its debut fragrance Coach, of course, and I thought the info just had to be shared. The fragrance sounds divine, has all the right notes for my liking (see note descriptors below). Now, the 411 on this comes a bit late as apparently this edition of the fragrance has already sold out online. They are referring interested buyers to call around at Coach stores to try and scoop up a bottle, while you still can. If my bella boo (read: teenage daughter) finds out about this bottle, there will be hell to pay in my house until one can be located ... oy veh.



product imageproduct imageproduct image
product imageproduct imageproduct image

Other items available in the Coach beauty battery are:

Coach - the fragrance in its signature, debut bottle - 1.7 oz $68
  • Top note - mandarin, guava, lily, violet leaves
  • Middle note - luscious blend of floral notes built around the Genet flower, surrounded by mimosa and jasmine with a hint of honey
  • Base note - amber, sandalwood, vanilla and a precious wood called iris

Lip Gloss - shades are Gardenia, Hibiscus and Heather - $22
Coach Shimmer Powder Compact w/ Brush - $28
Purse Spray - .27 oz $42
Perfume Solid in vermillion handtag case - .06 oz (soild) $40
Body Lotion - 6.7 oz $38


For more information: Coach

2 comments:

  1. I'm so seduced by the packaging, even as I start to worry that Coach will suffer the same brand over-exposure as Burberry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far they're moving fairly slowly with introductions into the beauty arena, including the fragrance, so we'll see. Yes, I agree - it was the bottle that attracted me to even take notice of the notes in the fragrance, so good marketing on their part. xo

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin