Tuesday, July 1, 2008

COMING SOON: Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow


METALLIC EYE SHADOW

Awarded 'Best Eye Shadow' by "Self" Magazine (2008). Bobbi's newest shadow, due out next month, is a unique, high-shimmer formula with a soft and creamy feel. Applies smoothly and evenly and stays crease free for long-lasting wear.
Sample available at checkout:

Select to receive a Metallic Eye Shadow sample (.02 oz./ .7 g) with your order at checkout (while supplies last).


I'm loving the looks of Bobbi Brown's New Mauve Collection. That Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Mauve Shimmer Ink is at the top of my current lemmings list. The Pink Mauve lipstick is also calling out to me. Any lemmings from this collection for you?

For more information or to purchase: Bobbi Brown

1 comment:

  1. I am quickly falling in love with this collection! I pre-ordered the Nordstrom "Cocoa Mauve" collection - but am totally going to induldge in a few of the lippies from the Fall line. I agree - the pink (pale?) mauve looks gorgeous! And then we also have the coveted Black Pearl...

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin